Monday, July 28, 2014

The Log of Eternity

I just woke up and it was a rainy day. It was around 4:30 of evening. I thought I should take a bike ride. I called one of my friends and asked him - " Bhai Ghumne Chalega " . He replied - "Ha bhai kyu nhi , baithe baithe bor hi ho rhe" . After this conversation I asked him where to go . He said anywhere , that meant that he has no issues of time-log . I started my bike ie Yamaha Fazer and started driving initially I thought of going to Malpe but I am just bored of Manipal now.
         So this day I thought of going some where new but I wasnot getting any thing in mind. And I was almost near Malpe suddenly I got the place and this was - Delta beach of Udupi. Actually its a adjacent beach of Manipal. We reached there around 5:15 , anyway I drive fast when I get a chance.
 Some local young boys  were drinking beer at the shore far from the road. While some oldies were simiply talking some thing in Kannada . This was the clear generational gap we can witness now a days.
   Me an my friend went near the waters . After some time my friend put out his camera and started clicking pics. My this friend is obsessed with pics. I am an amateur photographer too but I try to click some thing about nature. But this friend he will click only his own pics and will ask me to do so. He will say like - Bhai tu to photographer hai" So what I mean that doesn't mean I don't love getting clicked. But this extraobsesed friend want to create impression on Manipal chicks . Oftenly he asked me - Oye Bhai Mota ho gya hu kya.
I was avoiding him . Suddenly and wooden log got my attention.
             This log was like half rotten lying on the shore and was brought here by the tides of sea. Arabian sea was on high tides some 5 days ago. And this high tide had already destroyed some part of Malpe beach. Also the fishermen were asked not to do fishing.
Well attention that this wooden was seeking from my side  was the photographic attention. I did this too. But after that I got a question from where this log has came.How many mythologies we have created about humans. Hindu's say body is mortal and soul is eternal some say we are son of gods . Some say that after death one can get the blessings of heaven and some get the cursh of god and are burnt like a satan in hell fire.

Thats it . You people might  be thinking what is he saying?
My answer is  in this poem - 

If Life is eternal,
Why this log's isn't 
If every-life has a soul
where is this log's soul

If there is religion
why its not for this log
The Molwi  , popes and Pandits 
You think that you know all of religion
Then tell me 
Whats the religion of this log
Anyone Molwi ,pope or Pandit
Can you tell
Whats the religion of this log

No you cant
you people only sell religion
and you sell it to Humans
You cant sell this to the Nature
Neither the birds woods or flowers

I give you fools the answer
The religion of this log is eternity
The eternity of truth
That he was alive once and he is dead now. 


  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers