Sunday, February 22, 2015

Seven Beans Manipal - Best Cafe corner in Manipal

SEVEN BEANS MANIPAL - BEST CAFE CORNER IN MANIPAL

IMG_20140909_175329Mnaipal is one of the best study destinations in India.Manipal University has slowly gained quite a reputation in that.Manipal is a small town with people from 60 nationalities and almost each state of India.When a City gets people from diverse culture , countries and states then the food of the city also gets diversified.So Manipal is also gaining a reputation as a mini hub of food cafes , Coffee parlours and pub and bars.  Today I witnessed a new joint in the city named Seven Beans Manipal. Its on Manipal-Agumbe highway as per Indian roadways naming system its SH65(State highway 65).Seven beans was looking quite and quite different. IMG_20140909_174624

WHAT'S UNIQUE

When I entered the parlour receptionist welcomed me. The staff told me that the place opened a day ago. So by default I was one of the first visitors too this joint. I told the staff that I am a travel blogger. Then the staff introduced me the CEO of Seven Beans Mr. Gaurav Shah. He told me that this is his third venture he has already a very popular Coffee parlour in Hubli. Mr.Shah gave me a trip to Seven Beans Manipal. He told me many things that opened my mind how an entrepreneur thinks.
I noticed that the whole place is decorated and designed in a unique way.
IMG_20140909_171632-vert
  • Each table in Seven Beans Manipal is Unique and has something different
  • Some tables have chess while others have ludo and snake ladder games.
  • They have an awesome party hall that seems like you are in a maharaja style tent
  • The uniqueness became surprising when Mr Shah showed the liabrary he has created in Seven Beans. This makes Seven Beans first in Manipal probably Udupi with a Liabrary.This liabrary has good fictions.
  • There is a idea sharing area named - Garage. Its a small area with a white board where students can share there ideas , plans and execution platforms. Mr Shah told me that it was hard to find a place for such activities when he was a student in Mumbai.
  • The open area is decorated with unique artefacts.And that too each table is custom made which is quite a unique idea and adds too uniqueness of Seven Beans Manipal.
  • COFFEE AND FOOD
Last but not the least the best part of Seven Beans is its Coffee. Any Coffee you order you will have the perfect blend of coffee beans in this. Its so natural that you will come back to Seven beans for sure. I ordered my favourite cold coffee and Cheese Nachos ( a Mexican dish of tortilla chips). I loved both coffee and Cheese Nachos. So I think all Manipalites should visit this place once for sure .
You will relish it for sure. I recommend each Manipalite to visit this place once for sure. for more details log on www.sevenbeans.in

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers